Major Prize – International Holiday Terms and Conditions of Entry
DESTINATION: HONG KONG “THE MOST THRILLING CITY ON THE PLANET”
HOTEL: HARBOUR GRAND KOWLOON
- Return economy class airfare on Etihad Airways for 02 Adults (Muscat- Abu Dhabi- Hong Kong-Abu Dhabi- Muscat)
- 05 Night’s hotel accommodation at Harbour Grand Kowloon or similar in Double harbour View Room Superior
- Daily Breakfast
- OMR 1000.000 for meals and shopping on own leisure
- Private Full Day Hong Kong City Sightseeing with local guide in deluxe car
- Private Airport Transfers – Airport-Accommodation-Airport
- Service charges
- Prize to be awarded to one individual only
- Individual prize winner may choose to have up to three family members join them on the trip and enjoy the benefits of the major prize
- Family members must be proven to be related to the individual prize winner
- For any additional family members to join the trip above the three allowed in clause 2. All expenses must be paid by the individual prize winner and not by the prize giver.
- Prize cannot be redeemed and is not valid during peak periods (Eid Al-Adha, Xmas, New Year’s & Valentine holiday seasons and during any trade events or other festive seasons/congresses/fairs) and supplementary rates may apply.
- The prize giver is not responsible and makes no guarantees that the prize winners specified dates will be available for travel
- The prize giver is not responsible and makes no guarantees that additional family members can be added to the trip, due to variables such as flight and hotel availability etc.
- Family must all travel at the same time, and the trip cannot be broken into separate trips for individuals
- All visa and passport requirements are the responsibility of the individual prize winner. The prize giver takes no responsibility for any Government documentation required to travel.
- Travel insurance is the responsibility of the individual prize winner, the prize giver takes no responsibility for the safety and welfare of the individual prize winner and their family at any time whatsoever
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to specify their desired travel dates with the prize giver within a fair and reasonable timeframe
- If the individual prize winner does not travel during the timeframe specified in clause 5 then the prize will become void and unredeemable with no compensation to the individual prize winner or their family
- No element of the trip can be assigned, redeemed for cash, refunded or altered in any way whatsoever
- Once the dates of the trip are specified by prize winner, any request to alter the dates will be at the full expense of the prize winner and not of the prize giver
- OMR 250.000 spending money will be granted to the individual prize winner in cash, with a further OMR 250.000 granted per approved joining family member up to three family members totaling no more than OMR 1000.000 for four travelers
- The prize must be redeemed in one trip and cannot be made into multiple trips